Nans33

So, I'm not 33 yet, and there aren't 33 songs on this site yet either, but ever since "No33" appeared this number has been following me....Well,anyway, enjoy the site :-)

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Circumstance

I’m curious of you
Of what lies beneath your surface
The source of the glow that comes through
And tickles me
Right where I need it
Right where it’s long overdue

And I hear rumours of ‘the one’
But I’ve yet to find that someone
Who completes me like no one else
Coz so much depends
On paths and on choices and
Likings and circumstance

Seek me out
I’ll be waiting for you
And I don’t expect a fancy line
And I’ll tell ya
Smiles will get you so much
Further than hairdos
And sincerity will save us time
Coz I’m tired of games and of
Misunderstandings and of all
All these rules
Yeah, let’s make it simple
Let’s just make it plain
I’ll start
I’m curious of you…….

© Nan Espeseth 2004