Nans33

So, I'm not 33 yet, and there aren't 33 songs on this site yet either, but ever since "No33" appeared this number has been following me....Well,anyway, enjoy the site :-)

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

More Time

If I had more time I’d write endless songs
If I’d get enough sleep I’d concentrate more
On what I co and when and where
Not so agitated and disorganised
I’d be smarter and more coherent in my speech
I’d solve problems without hesitation
I’d know immediately without uncertainty
If I’d met you

Coz maybe I have

But you were overlooked in my dazed and distorted consciousness
And my timing was all wrong and my awareness level less
Maybe I knew you long ago but I’ve forgotten
Coz my memory faded and I just wasn’t all there

If my decisions decided to be controlled
I’d be more in charge my life easier to mould
And the sand wouldn’t just slip out of my hands
I’d have a tighter grip

Feet firm on the ground

And in confidence I’d rise and my vision would be clearer
And the image in your eyes would be me in bright colours
And my actions would speak loud
And my voice sing even louder coz I’m all here

But for now I’ll just sing a melody
And dream of how it might be

© Nan Espeseth 2003