Nans33

So, I'm not 33 yet, and there aren't 33 songs on this site yet either, but ever since "No33" appeared this number has been following me....Well,anyway, enjoy the site :-)

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

No. 33

There is only one way to describe what I felt
As I wandered (wondered) off in ambivalence
Coz you scared me if you’d dared me I would not have replied
Coz I was too unsure of what this was and you were of no help

Maybe it was because I contemplated too much
Ran things though my mind never to find a logical answer
So I left you like I should do you still think of me
Or am I just a faded memory
No.33

So there is only one word to describe how I felt
As I wandered (wondered) off in ambivalence
And I left you like I should do you still think of me
Or am I just a faded memory
No.33

© Nan Espeseth 2000